Store Business Manager - Northern Beaches
Job no: 495418
Work type: Full-time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Store Operations, Store Management
Officeworks is Australia's leading retailer and direct supplier of office products and solutions for customers. As part of the larger Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive national footprint of more than 165 retail stores with a growing online and B2B offer.
We currently have opportunities to join our team at Sydney's Northern Beaches in New South Wales for dynamic and customer focused Store Business Managers with a successful track record of achievement in retail management.
Reporting to the Area Manager and leading a team of Coordinators, you will be central to ensuring that the operation of the store is managed effectively to deliver outstanding results.
This role requires previous experience in a leadership or management role in a similar retail environment, strong financial awareness and the drive to coach and develop a team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Leading a team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Maximising sales and profit earnings
- Maintaining expense levels according to budget
- Managing, coaching and developing Team Members
- Ensuring the culture is maintained and ongoing career path opportunities are provided
To succeed in this role you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- At least 3 years of retail experience in a similar retail environment
- Possess strong leadership qualities with experience in coaching and training
What's in it for you?
We value and reward our team by offering fantastic benefits, team member discounts, ongoing training and development, a great team environment and exciting career opportunities.
The growth of Officeworks means real opportunities for your personal and professional development. If you would like to further your retail management career with Officeworks apply today.
When you join Officeworks you will become part of a team who are making bigger things happen…We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone in the communities which we serve.
No recruitment agencies please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now