Retail Leader | Richmond
Job no: 495489
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Store Operations, Store Management
Officeworks is Australia's leading retailer and supplier of office products for home, business and education. As part of the larger Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive national footprint of more than 160 retail stores and employs more than 7000 team members.
The customer is at the heart of everything we do, and we are dedicatedly focused on delivering to our local communities and wider customer network.
We are looking for experienced Retail Manager’s to join Officeworks Richmond leading in a high performing store, serving a variety of customer profiles!
What you will be doing
Your role will be part of our store leadership team as a Coordinator were your role will be to lead customer service delivery through your team, whilst delivering on the following duties;
- Lead & inspire your team on delivering 100% customer service,
- Daily delivery on executing our operational requirements
- Mentor & train our teams on best practises within customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Continuously seeking new ideas to optimise our service through our operational process’s
- Establishing & maintaining a dedicated safety culture for both teams and customers
To succeed you will possess the following skills/experience
If you believe you are a true people driven retailer who has a passion & drive on creating amazing customer experiences, we wish to hear from you.
In addition, we would like to see you have the following skills;
- Prior experience in Retail Management, with shown success in achieving KPI centred around retail execution & Customer Service
- Display effective leadership and coaching skills, ability to increase team’s skills in customer service
- Prior experience, working in high trade turnover business or high-volume stock retailers
- Ability to handle multiple demands, in a fast-moving environment
- Skills in driving Customer Service delivery through team members in high foot traffic environment
- Self-motivated, upbeat and have a positive & flexible approach to your role
When you join Officeworks, you will become part of a team who are making bigger things happen…We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an, inclusive and flexible workforce. Our business is committed to our employees offering a wide range of company benefits and recognition
If you are a passionate and highly motivated individual with strong leadership skills this is your opportunity to shine
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now