Retail Leader | Inner Melbourne
Job no: 495503
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Store Operations, Store Management
Officeworks is Australia's leading retailer and supplier of office products for home, business and education and is committed to helping make bigger things happen for our customers every day. As part of the larger Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive national footprint of more than 160 retail stores and employs more than 7000 team members.
Melbourne inner suburbs is busy for us recently opening new stores and that means we are on the lookout for growing our Leadership teams! We are looking for customer centric retailer managers who have a passion for team development
What you will be doing
Your role will be part of our store leadership team as a Coordinator were your role will be to lead customer service delivery through your team, whilst delivering on the following duties;
- Every day lead & inspire your team on delivering 100% service, through amazing in store experience
- Ongoing coaching & mentoring of your depicted to team in reaching store & personnel goals!
- Assisting team member’s & customers with all level of inquiries
- Coordinating and managing customer traffic to support delivery of the Officeworks service experience
- Establishing & maintaining a high performing safety culture with safe working practises
- Managing all retail execution directives in timely manner to reach our customer service vision
To succeed you will possess the following skills/experience
- Experience in Retail Management, with proven success in achieving financial & operational KPI’s & Budgets
- Prior experience, working in fast paced/High volume retailing
- A leader with skills on developing results through high level customer service standards
- Strong leadership skills, passionate & dedicated in growing others to succeed
- Self-motivated, energetic and have a positive and flexible approach to leadership and customer service
When you join Officeworks you will become part of a team who are helping make bigger things happen…We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone in the communities which we serve.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now