Private Brand Coordinator
Job no: 495504
Work type: Full-time
Officeworks is Australia’s leading retailer and supplier of office products for home, business and education and is committed to helping make bigger things happen for our customers every day.
As part of the larger Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive National footprint of more than 160 retail stores and employs more than 7,000 team members.
We have a strong values platform which underpins the way we do business, and is focused on our community, the environment and our people.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Private Brand Coordinator to join our high performing Marketing Team.
Reporting to the Private Brand Lead, this role is responsible for the development of the Officeworks private brands including brand strategy, creative identity, packaging development and marketing communications for the brands in the portfolio.
The role requires strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with a broad range of stakeholders. Utilizing your customer centric focus, your strong attention to detail, coupled with your ability to listen and interpret creative solutions will stand you in good stead.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensuring the Officeworks brand and visual identity is accurately portrayed in the market place;
- Providing support to the Private Brand Lead and National Brand Manager to develop a strategy that meets the organizations requirements and vision;
- Assist with the implementation of strategy refinements;
- Liaise with Customer Experience, CRM and Brand Agency teams to coordinate brand research;
- Actively manage schedule timings according to business requirement and workflows;
- Management of artwork production costs;
- Budget coordination and invoice processing.
It is envisaged the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Minimum 3 years within the Retail or product development space;
- Demonstrated ability in branded product application;
- Proven ability to align creative development with strategic business direction;
- Understanding of print techniques and design processes
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or similar essential.
When you join Officeworks, you will become part of a team who are making bigger things happen…We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone in the communities which we serve.
Please note - no recruitment agencies
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now