Coordinator - Tuggerah Store
Job no: 496513
Work type: Full-time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Store Operations
We currently have an opportunity at our Tuggerah store for a dynamic and customer focused individual with a successful track record of achievement in retail management.
Reporting to the Store Business Manager, you will be central to ensuring that the operation of the store is managed effectively and work as a member of the Store Leadership team to deliver outstanding results.
This role requires previous experience in a leadership or management role in a similar retail environment, strong financial awareness and the drive to coach and develop a team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Leading a team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Maximising sales and profit earnings
- Maintaining expense levels according to budget
- Managing, coaching and developing Team Members
- Ensuring the culture is maintained and ongoing career path opportunities are provided
To succeed in this role you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- At least 2 years of retail experience in a similar retail environment
- Possess strong leadership qualities with experience in coaching and training
- Self motivated
What's in it for you?
Our 'BIG Blue Box' is different - At Officeworks we focus on creating an empowering and fun, team based culture where people enjoy coming to work.
We value our team's uniqueness and reward our team by offering:
- Fantastic benefits and generous team member discounts
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Officeworks offers our team members great career opportunities in a working environment that is both challenging and enjoyable.
If you are a passionate and highly motivated individual with strong leadership skills this is your opportunity to shine.
When you join Officeworks you will become part of a team who are making bigger things happen…We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone in the communities which we serve.
No recruitment agencies please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now