Phone Based Customer Service Representative
Job no: 497020
Work type: Full-time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Customer Service
Our Customer Service Centre is currently seeking Call Centre Team Members.
Officeworks is Australia's leading retailer and supplier of office products for home, business and education and is committed to helping make bigger things happen for our customers every day. As part of the larger Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive national footprint of more than 160 retail stores and employs more than 7000 team members. We have a strong values platform, which underpins the way we do business, and is focused on our community, the environment and our people.
We have exciting opportunities for passionate and experienced Call Centre Team Members to join our team located at our Support Office in North Rocks.
Reporting into the Team Leader, key accountabilities and responsibilities include;
- Ability to be creative and think outside the square in providing customer service solutions for our internal and external customers.
- Ability and flexibility to work rotational roster including some evenings and weekends to provide coverage across Monday to Friday 8am- 8pm and Saturday and Sunday 9am – 5pm
- 2-3 years demonstrated experience in a Customer Service / Contact Centre role (Inbound Call Centre preferred)
- Ability to problem solve and proactively resolve conflict
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer service and support focus
To be successful in the role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Good team player with high energy levels, good initiative, the ability to work under minimum supervision and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Experience with SAP, Excel and Salesforce would be advantageous
- Ability to multitask and prioritise case load
- Strong work ethic and importantly the ability to enjoy your work!
If you are passionate about great customer service and feel that you meet the above criteria, this is your opportunity to shine.
What's on offer?
We offer a dynamic and rewarding working environment with team member discounts, learning and development opportunities and career opportunities with the Wesfarmers Group. We have free onsite parking and canteen facilities.
At Officeworks, we focus on creating an empowering and fun, team based culture where people love coming to work and as part of our Team, importantly in helping our Customers “make bigger things happen”.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone in the communities in which we serve.
No Recruitment agencies please
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now