Regional Loss Prevention Manager - Queensland
Job no: 497026
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Loss Prevention
Officeworks is Australia's leading retailer and supplier of office products for home, business and education and is committed to helping make bigger things happen for our customers every day. As part of the larger Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive national footprint of more than 160 retail stores and employs more than 7000 team members. We have a strong values platform, which underpins the way we do business, and is focused on our community, the environment and our people.
We are looking for a highly motivated and engaging retail leader to join the team in Queensland
- Implementation & leadership of proactive strategies, action plans, and initiatives to drive compliance to process
- Proactively undertake compliance audits, procedural reviews, and utilise data, to identify areas of profit leakage, loss and non-adherence to company standards
- Create a climate & culture whereby all stakeholders actively participate within the protection of company assets and profit.
- To proactively provide an effective and professional service to all required internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively undertake investigations into internal and external criminality ensuring that all investigations are conducted in accordance with legislation, organisations standards and codes of practice.
- Ensure that all cases of suspected and actual theft, fraud, malpractice and business abuse are professional investigated and are supported by detailed practical recommendations
To succeed in this role, you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in retail operations
- Ability to influence others and build relationships
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be willing to travel
We offer a safe and fun working environment with competitive remuneration, career pathways, learning and development opportunities and team member discounts and benefits.
When you join Officeworks you will become part of a team who are helping make bigger things happen…We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone in the communities which we serve.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now