Senior eCommerce Insights Analyst
Job no: 497031
Work type: Full-time
Officeworks is Australia's leading retailer and supplier of office products for home, business and education and is committed to helping make bigger things happen for our customers every day. As part of the larger Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive national footprint of more than 166 retail stores and employs more than 7000 team members. We have a strong values platform, which underpins the way we do business, and is focused on our community, the environment and our people.
Our eCommerce team is growing rapidly, and we are looking to complement the existing team with a Senior eCommerce Insights Analyst.
Supported by a passionate and talented eCommerce Leadership team, this role will see you being instrumental in the design, delivery and implementation of the overall eCommerce Analytics strategy.
Working closely with other eCommerce team members, you will be responsible for developing and delivering reports and high end analysis to ensure tactical and operational improvement strategies are in place. This role will also provide proactive insights about the Officeworks online store performance and general customer behavior with the view to drive incremental sales and improve the customer experience.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Define and implement specific eCommerce Analytics strategies to maximise insights;
- Provide precise intuitive insights into customer behavior with the sole view to increase conversion rates;
- Produce and present performance reports with critical feedback and recommendations;
- Lead site data architecture and work with technical teams to collect comprehensive and accurate data;
- Continually work to identify opportunities for site optimization;
- Team leadership;
Reporting directly into the eCommerce Portfolio Manager, this role is pivotal to the success of both the Officeworks online business and the overall eCommerce team.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have formal qualifications in Marketing/Advertising, Commerce or IT;
- Demonstrate experience working with web analytics on a highly transactional website;
- Be proficient with MS Excel and data manipulation;
- Be comfortable with various dashboard and reporting tools – i.e. Tableau, Data Studio, Domo;
- Have experience with SQL, SAS or SAP;
This role is significant to the Officeworks business, and we are looking to speak with candidates who consider themselves to be the best in their field.
A career at Officeworks is real, possible and exciting with the following on offer:
- Team member discounts across the Wesfarmers group
- The opportunity to work within a fast paced, growing, innovative and inspiring Australian brand
When you join Officeworks you will become part of a team who are making bigger things happen…We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone in the communities which we serve.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now