Business Specialist Instore - Narre Warren, Frankston & Mornington
Job no: 497041
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Store Operations
At Officeworks, you can ‘make bigger things happen’ for our local business communities while starting out your career as part of our Business Sales Team. Officeworks is Australia’s leading supplier of Office Products and business solutions. With a national footprint of more than 165 retail stores and a rapidly growing presence in the Business to Business market.
We have an exciting opportunity based at our Frankston, Mornington, Narre Warren for someone who is passionate about sales and solution selling within our Business to Business channel.
As a Business Specialist In-store, you will be part of the Store Leadership Team and report directly to our Store Business Manager. In this exciting role you will not only be identifying new business customers but also serving and supporting our current customer base. This role works Monday to Friday with a day shift pattern.
A successful Business Specialist In-store will;
- Actively grow Business sales through new & existing 30-Day Business Accounts
- Lead and develop the store team’s knowledge & awareness of the Officeworks Business Offer
- Providing a professional and informative service to business customers through solution selling and awareness
- Accountable for managing allocated Business accounts
- Seek out information to support in aligning our customer needs to our service offering
- Identify sales opportunities & network with key stakeholders within Officework's
- Will be influential building awareness of our business offering across the team
To be considered for the role you display;
- A Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Prior experience working with sales based KPI's & targets
- An ability to build effective relations with both our customers and our stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- A Team Player, that will work collaboratively within the retail and business teams
- Those whom have had supervisory/leadership roles would be highly desired
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunity to enter the B2B industry with reputed national Big Box retailer
- Work in a challenging and supportive environment that is focused on making bigger things happen for you – and in turn our customers
If you are passionate about building relationships, providing exceptional service and delivering results then this could be the career opportunity for you!
No Recruitment Agencies please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now