Store Business Manager- Mornington
Job no: 497045
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Store Operations, Store Management
Officeworks is committed to helping make bigger things happen. This commitment is driven by ensuring we deliver the widest range, low prices and great service. As part of the Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive national footprint operating more than 160 retail stores across every state and territory and employing more than 7000 team members.
Currently we have a Store Business Manager position available in in our store Leadership Team at out Mornington store. as the Store Business Manager you will lead four department (coordinators) manager's and 30+team members in a mid level performing store. You will play an integral role in influencing the execution of Officeworks operational directives, service vision and team culture.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading and inspiring your team to create a high level of engagement
- Ensuring a safe environment for both customers and the team
- Continuously Seeking new ideas to optimise operations across inventory, REM & merchandising
- Accountability for the execution of retail execution directives
- Lead and coach the team to deliver Officeworks Great Service
You would bring to the role:
- Prior experience leading high performing, larger retail stores
- Proven success in achieving operational and financial metrics
- Ability to execute multiple business directives in timely manner
- Strong leadership skills with ability to develop teams and effectively delegate
- Strong communication and interpersonnel skills
- Be self-motivated with the capability of driving the team to success on collaborative manner
Why should you join Officeworks?
- The Wesfarmers family offers ongoing opportunities and group discounts
- Inhouse training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in the Wesfarmers Employee Share Acquisition Plan
- Access to a great range of deals and discounts on things like your private health insurance, health and fitness expenses, travel, accommodation and more.
Officeworks has been an avid contributor to the community for more than 22 years through local community involvement, environmental initiatives and National fundraising campaigns.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now