Commercial Furniture Business Development
Job no: 496945
Work type: Full-time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Account Manager
You may be surprised to know that Officeworks’ Commercial Furniture Team have access to an exciting range of furniture in addition to our comprehensive store range. We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced sales consultant with industry knowledge and flair to join our enthusiastic NSW sales team to promote our Commercial Furniture category.
About the role:
This exciting and dynamic position is focused on helping commercial customers find tailored solutions to their work space and furniture needs. This business development role will support existing commercial customers and prospect new business across a CBD/metro region of NSW.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for:
- An outstanding B2B sales professional
- Experience in commercial furniture and fitouts
- Project management skills
- Superior analytical, problem solving and negotiation capabilities
- High attention to detail, accuracy and strong time management
- Experience and competence with measuring, drawing (VISEO) and accurate and timely quote generation and Salesforce
By joining the Officeworks team, you will receive:
- Fully maintained company car and tools of trade
- A supportive Manager to continue your career development
- Opportunities to participate in the Wesfarmers Employee Share Acquisition Plan
- Access to a great range of deals and discounts on things like your private health insurance, health and fitness expenses, travel, accommodation and more.
Our customer and community is at the heart of everything we do, every day. Passionate and committed, our teams are inspired to find business solutions in our quest to make bigger things happen!
At Officeworks we celebrate Big Ideas, Diversity, the Environment, Community Involvement and Women In Leadership. A career at Officeworks will make you proud to join a winning Australian company supporting and embracing the community we serve and supporting you to succeed and progress in a safe and professional environment.
If this role sounds like a perfect fit, please apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now