B2B Outbound Sales
Job no: 497073
Work type: Full-time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Account Manager
Due to the continued growth of our highly successful B2B division, we have an exciting opportunity to join our telephone based account management team. You will be responsible for growing new business and ensuring businesses and outbound campaigns while working with a dynamic, high performing and growing team.
The role will see you:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new business customers
- Ensuring new customer accounts are onboarded
- Pro-actively welcoming new customers ensuring they have all relevant tools and information to place orders
- Engaging with customers so they understand the full value Officeworks can add.
- Identify overall business solutions encompassing the suite of Officeworks offerings.
- Methodically plan your busy schedule to meet the demands of our customers
You will add value through:
- Your ability to manage a large portfolio of accounts through quality relationship building
- Being resilient and having the ability to work under pressure
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn in a fast paced, agile and changing environment
- Your fun, energetic personality
What we offer our valued team:
- Supportive leadership who are passionate about mentoring their team to achieve success
- Fun and friendly team environment
- Competitive salary plus on site parking and cafeteria
Officeworks is Australia’s leading supplier of Office Products and business solutions. With a national footprint of more than 165 retail stores and a rapidly growing presence in the Business to Business market, the Officeworks B2B team is here to take Officeworks to our business customers with our widest range, lowest price and great service offer.
When you join Officeworks, you will become part of a great team who are making bigger things happen. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now