IT Hardware Coordination Manager
Job no: 497199
Work type: Full-time
Categories: IT Projects, Infrastructure, Administration
Officeworks is Australia's leading retailer and supplier of office products for home, business and education and is committed to helping make bigger things happen for our customers every day. As part of the larger Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive national footprint of more than 167 retail stores and employs more than 8000 team members. We have a strong values platform, which underpins the way we do business, and is focused on our community, the environment and our people.
We are currently looking for an IT Hardware Coordination Manager to join our team. This newly created role is based at our support office in East Bentleigh. The successful applicant will lead the IT Hardware Coordination team who are accountable for the selection, purchase, deployment and lifecycle management of IT Hardware for Officeworks stores, Offices and Warehouses.
Reporting to the Distributed Platforms Manager, the ideal candidate will have an up to date view of Retail I.T. industry trends and developments, while providing management and technical direction.
- Direct supervision of at least 3 permanent and/or contract hardware coordinators.
- Work with key business stakeholders to understand IT hardware requirements and adapt solutions accordingly.
- Define of and manage the budget associated with IT costs for new stores, relocations and refurbishments
- Responsible for managing spend within the IT Maintenance budget
- Vendor Management; including negotiation of contracts and monitoring to ensure that KPIs are being met.
- Lice Cycle Management of IT Hardware
- Maintain an up to date inventory of all IT Hardware through the implementation of a CMDB.
- At least 6 years I.T. experience – ideally Retail Industry exposure.
- Experience working cross functionally at senior levels
- Experience managing teams, budgets and projects.
- Sound knowledge and experience of IT Infrastructure and associated projects
- Demonstrated experience managing the IT asset life cycle of a large fleet of devices
- The ability to plan, prioritise and undertake project tasks
- Implementing business improvements to contribute towards achieving objectives
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated contract negotiation skills.
- Previous experience implementing a CMDB (highly regarded)
A career at Officeworks is real, possible and exciting with the following on offer:
- Team member discounts across the Wesfarmers group
- Ongoing professional development including recognised management qualifications
- The opportunity to work within a fast paced, growing, innovative and inspiring Australian brand
When you join Officeworks you will become part of a team who are making bigger things happen…We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone in the communities which we serve.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now