Store Business Manager-Western Australia
Job no: 497200
Work type: Full-time
Location: Western Australia
Categories: Store Management
Officeworks is committed to helping make bigger things happen. This commitment is driven by ensuring we deliver the widest range, low prices and great service. As part of the Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive national footprint operating more than 160 retail stores across every state and territory and employing more than 7000 team members.
Currently we seeking a Store Business Manager position available in in our Store Leadership Team in Western Australia.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading and inspiring your team to create a high level of engagement
- Ensuring a safe environment for both customers and the team
- Continuously Seeking new ideas to optimise operations across inventory, REM & merchandising
- Accountability for the execution of retail execution directives
- Lead and coach the team to deliver Officeworks Great Service
You would bring to the role:
- Have experience in leading large teams in a high volume retail environment
- Proven success in working to Financial and people focused KPI’s and budgets
- Ability to execute multiple business directives in timely manner
- Strong leadership skills and a passion for customer service
- Be self-motivated with the capability of driving the team to success
Why should you join Officeworks?
- The Wesfarmers family offers ongoing opportunities and group discounts
Inhouse training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in the Wesfarmers Employee Share Acquisition Plan
- Access to a great range of deals and discounts on things like your private health insurance, health and fitness expenses, travel, accommodation and more.
Officeworks has been an avid contributor to the community for more than 22 years through local community involvement, environmental initiatives and National fundraising campaigns.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now