Job no: 497206
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Analytics Lead
Officeworks is Australia's leading retailer and supplier of office products for home, business and education and is committed to helping make bigger things happen for our customers every day. As part of the larger Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive national footprint of more than 167 retail stores and employs more than 8000 team members. We have a strong values platform, which underpins the way we do business, and is focused on our community, the environment and our people.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Analytics Lead to join Officeworks Support Centre based in East Bentleigh. This newly created position is part of the Advanced Analytics team and is responsible for the delivery of advanced analytics projects. The role will be required to ensure the effective communication, alignment and engagement between business stakeholders and the data engineering/ data science team in the end to end scoping, development and agile delivery of analytical solutions to production to realise strategic business value.
To succeed in this role, you will be required to have:
- 2-5+ years’ experience in Business Analysis or Project Management
- Converting analysis into actionable insights
- Ability to give results commercial meaning and present information at a strategic level
- Proven project and stakeholder management skills
- Strong presentation, influencing and communication skills
- Experience in analytics – scoping, development and delivery of actionable insights
- Experience in big data analytics and technology preferred
- Experience leading projects, ideally in retail, ideally within an agile development methodology
- Team orientated, goals (especially business value/ impact) orientated and flexible
- Ability to translate analytics output into meaningful insight and communicate effectiveness
- A real and demonstrable interest in advanced analytics and its use and exploitation in a business context
- Minimal familiarity with applied analytics methods, use cases, and resources (modelling/programming skills), but significant interest
- Hands on experience in SQL, R or Python
A career at Officeworks is real, possible and exciting with the following on offer:
- Team member discounts across the Wesfarmers group
- Ongoing professional development including recognised management qualifications
- The opportunity to work within a fast paced, growing, innovative and inspiring Australian brand
When you join Officeworks you will become part of a team who are making bigger things happen…We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone in the communities which we serve.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now