Premium Business Account Support Specialist
Job no: 497209
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Account Manager, Admin
Officeworks is Australia's leading retailer and supplier of office products for home, business and education and is committed to helping make bigger things happen for our customers every day. As part of the larger Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive national footprint of more than 160 retail stores and employs more than 7000 team members. We have a strong values platform, which underpins the way we do business, and is focused on our community, the environment and our people.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Premium Business Account Support Specialist to join our Sales & Service Support Team based at our East Bentleigh Support Office.
With a focus on actively supporting the Business channel in Pre and Post sales of a broad range of customer segments from SME and Corporate businesses, educational institutions, and Government departments, this role will suit an experienced and service-minded individual with great follow-up and attention to detail.
- Play a key role in retaining customers by assisting the external Sales Team in being the point-of-contact for all Officeworks Business customers
- Coordinate the resolution on a range of customer issues/enquiries including sales orders, delivery eta's, credits, product enquiries, returns, quoting and pre/post-sales support
- Create and maintain relationships with multiple internal/external stakeholders including but not limited to Merchandise, Suppliers and Supply Chain
- Be able to provide the highest level of customer service by prioritising workload effectively based on account importance and manager input
- Good team player with high energy levels with initiative and ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Exceptional written and communication skills with a strong service and support focus
- A creative thinker with a focus on finding solutions
- Experience with SAP (CRM ,ERP & BW), Salesforce & MS Office would be advantageous
- Previous experience in after sales support would be highly regarded
What's on offer? We offer a dynamic and rewarding working environment with competitive remuneration, discounts, learning and development opportunities.
When you join Officeworks, you will become part of a team who are helping make bigger things happen…We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone in the communities which we serve.
If you are passionate about great customer service and feel that you meet the above criteria, this is your opportunity to shine! Please apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now