Micro Space Planner
Job no: 497247
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Space Planner
Officeworks is Australia’s leading retailer and supplier of office products for home, business and education and is committed to helping make bigger things happen for our customers every day. As part of the larger Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive National footprint of more than 165 retail stores and employs more than 8,000 team members. We have a strong values platform which underpins the way we do business, and is focused on our community, the environment and our people.
We are looking for a Micro Space Planner with big ideas to ensure all in store ensure planograms are optimised for maximising sales and profitability, operationally efficient and easy for the customer to shop best in class displays.
Your experience in planograming principles and space analysis coupled with your ability to undertake analysis, focusing on ensuring we are optimising return on micro space, will stand you in good stead for this role.
Proficiency in providing clear direction for stores to ensure planograms are implemented correctly and effectively is vital for success, along with the ability to develop strong connections with Buying and Inventory team members to guarantee our ranging and grading principles are consistent and accurate.
Reporting to the Planogram Team Leader, you can demonstrate recent success in a similar position with specific focus on range reviews, incorporating detailed analysis of space and range, holistic Planogram comprehension and responsibility for grading accuracies of both product ranges and store. We are looking for a someone with excellent stakeholder engagement, who can also display mid-level understanding of the financial influences this role generates to the business.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain data driven customer lead planograms which are operationally efficient
- Conduct analysis on planogram performance
- Develop strong working relationships and support the buying group and key business stakeholders
- Responsible for implementing space planning principles and updating these when required
- Ensure planograms are best in class and maximise sales and profitability
- To play a leading role at range reviews, supply relevant space information into range reviews to ensure space aware decisions are being made be a champion of merchandising principles and space analysis.
- Ensure our ranging and grading principles are consistent and accurate
- Provide clear direction for stores to ensure planograms are implemented correctly and effectively
- Contribute to ongoing innovation and improvement on space
To succeed in this role, you must have the following skills:
- Min. 3 years’ experience within the Retail sector, in a similar role;
- Tertiary qualified in business, commerce or related field advantageous
- Planogram system experience
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Passionate about in-store displays
- Commercially minded to drive sales through effective use of shelf space
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Proven negotiation and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Microsoft Word & Excel skills
A career at Officeworks is real, possible and exciting with the following on offer:
- Team member discounts across the Wesfarmers group
- Ongoing professional development including recognised management qualifications
- The opportunity to work within a fast paced, growing, innovative and inspiring Australian brand
When you join Officeworks you will become part of a team who are making bigger things happen…We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone in the communities which we serve.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now