Business Specialist Instore - Braddon
Job no: 497262
Work type: Part-time, Full-time
Categories: Team Member
Make bigger things happen for our local business communities in this exciting role by networking and building relationships through exceptional service to help our business customers achieve their big ideas!
Based at the Braddon store, you will report directly to the Store Business Manager where you will be responsible for driving our business offer and awareness amongst our team and customers. This position is 32 hrs per week working across the week days and potentially occasional weekends.
As a Business Specialist Instore, you will be our competitive advantage and differentiation to our business customer when shopping in store. You will be an active contributor to the sustainable growth and development of the Officeworks Business Channel as we continue to grow as a high performing team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Actively growing Business sales through new 30-Day Business Accounts
- Identify sales opportunities & network with key stakeholders within Officeworks
- Drive managed account growth by building customer loyalty
- Collaborating with the store team, to help identify new customers
- Training the store team on the Officeworks, business service offering
- Providing a professional and informative service to business customers through solution selling and awareness
To be considered for the Business Specialist Instore position you need;
- To be passionate about providing exceptional service!
- Prior experience in service or solution selling retail business's
- Ability to assist in offering effective solutions for our business customer queries
- Able to develop and maintain relationships with customers & key stakeholders
- Ability to work cohesively with the in store team and business stakeholders
- Clear, concise and professional communication skills
The role of a Business Specialist Instore will provide you with:
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Great career prospects and future growth within the Business to Business channel that continue to grow
- Supportive team culture
If you are passionate about building relationships and providing exceptional service, then this could be the career opportunity for you!
For further information or to seek endorsement for your application, please speak with your Store Business or Area Manager.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now