Digital Acquisition Manager
Job no: 497265
Work type: Full-time
Officeworks is Australia's leading retailer and supplier of office products for home, business and education and is committed to helping make bigger things happen for our customers every day. As part of the larger Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive national footprint of more than 165 retail stores and employs more than 8000 team members. We have a strong values platform, which underpins the way we do business, and is focused on our community, the environment and our people.
About the role
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Acquisition Manager based at our support office in East Bentleigh to focus on customer understanding and their changing consumer needs, behaviour and market trends. You will work alongside with our Analyst team and external agencies to analyse SEM/SEO performance, identifying underperforming areas and devising rectifying strategies to maximise ROI.
Reporting into the eCommerce Portfolio Manager you will have an overall responsibility of the paid and organic search strategy to grow visibility of Officeworks in search engines and to drive quality traffic and maximise sales through the funnel to purchase. This role will require you to work closely with eCommerce, Merchandise, Marketing and the wider Customer Experience team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage an annual operational budget and work with digital performance agencies to create seamless strategies that drive the traffic and increase bottom line in terms of both sales and margin of the eCommerce portfolio.
- Develop and deliver half yearly roadmaps for SEM and SEO activities
- Define strategic approach for key categories and ranges
- Monitor and analyse site performance and review tracking metrics to provide solutions to improve search engine ranking
- Stay abreast of search and traffic trends and identify new optimisation opportunities and formats (across search engines, remarketing and other performance buys)
- Develop Range Review process for SEO/SEM and collaborate with the broader team on the “search strategy” for key ranges
- Educate designs/ developers on SEO best practice to ensure the website is optimised for search
As the successful applicant, you will ideally possess:
- 5+ years of experience working in Digital Marketing or eCommerce
- Experience working in a retail/sales environment and sound knowledge of eCommerce and online retailing
- Marketing/Advertising, Commerce, or IT Degree (desirable but not essential)
- Strong drive for continuous improvement – creating efficiencies & processes, innovating, maximising growth, accelerating the rate of new customer engagement and improving website profitability
- Analytical, driven and proactive with superior people skills and the ability to see the bigger picture
- Ability to manage project timelines and deliverables to strict deadlines
- Knowledge of conversion optimisation
- Experience working with/managing agency partners
We are looking for someone who thrives within a fast paced environment and is comfortable with change – as priorities often shift! This role will see you working with a lot of stakeholders within our business so good communication skills are critical to the success of your new role with us. You are a team player, you are highly self-motivated and you love new challenges every day!
A career at Officeworks is real, possible and exciting with the following on offer:
- Team member discounts across the Wesfarmers group
- Ongoing professional development including recognised management qualifications
- The opportunity to work within a fast paced, growing, innovative and inspiring Australian brand
When you join Officeworks you will become part of a team who are making bigger things happen…We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone in the communities which we serve.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now