Part Time Phone Based Account Manager
Job no: 497266
Work type: Part-time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Account Manager, Admin
Due to the continued growth of our highly successful B2B division, we have an exciting opportunity to join our telephone based account management team. You will be responsible for growing new business and ensuring businesses and outbound campaigns while working with a dynamic, high performing and growing team.
This is a part time role where you will be required to work a minimum of 20 hours up to 30 hours per week on a set roster.
The role will see you:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new business customers
- Ensuring new customer accounts are onboarded
- Pro-actively welcoming new customers ensuring they have all relevant tools and information to place orders
- Engaging with customers so they understand the full value Officeworks can add.
- Identify overall business solutions encompassing the suite of Officeworks offerings.
- Methodically plan your busy schedule to meet the demands of our customers
You will add value through:
- A clear communicator
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Ability to think outside the square
- Your fun, energetic personality
What we offer our valued team:
- Supportive leadership who are passionate about mentoring their team to achieve success
- Fun and friendly team environment
- A stepping stone and gain experience into a career in account management, sales and/or business
- Competitive salary plus on site parking and cafeteria
Officeworks is Australia’s leading supplier of Office Products and business solutions. With a national footprint of more than 165 retail stores and a rapidly growing presence in the Business to Business market, the Officeworks B2B team is here to take Officeworks to our business customers with our widest range, lowest price and great service offer.
When you join Officeworks, you will become part of a great team who are making bigger things happen. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce.
Interviews will be held in the first of May 2019.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now