Advertising Production Team Lead
Job no: 497316
Work type: Full-time
Officeworks is Australia’s leading retailer and supplier of office products for home, business and education and is committed to helping make bigger things happen for our customers every day. As part of the larger Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive National footprint of more than 165 retail stores and employs more than 8,000 team members. We have a strong values platform which underpins the way we do business, and is focused on our community, the environment and our people.
We are currently recruiting for an Advertising Production Team Lead based at our support office in East Bentleigh to oversee all production of catalogue marketing material, as well as all campaign related advertising material. You will lead the advertising coordinators through the internal production process and monitor external influences, including but not limited to the internal merchandise & external advertising agency.
Reporting into the Advertising Creative Services Manager you will have an overall responsibility to ensure that allocated and required advertising material is produced on time by adhering to all internal and external advertising standards, all pricing & product stories are accurately reflected and consistency in the execution and communication of all catalogue and media material. You will also be required to demonstrate a positive and proactive leadership approach to internal and external relationships in particular between marketing and the merchandising team and the advertising agency.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Participate in the development and implementation of overall monthly advertising campaigns, to ensure creative is on brief.
- Provide guidance to the team to produce catalogue & advertising material in line with the annual trading plan.
- Lead advertising coordinators in development of ad-briefs and media carve-ups alongside the merchandise team for product selection and approval.
- Run catalogue briefing sessions with the merchandise team and advertising agency.
- From time to time back-fill the responsibilities of the Advertising Coordinators.
- Working with and assisting the Advertising Creative Services Manager.
- Oversee consistency of communication in line with applicable advertising standards.
As the successful applicant, you will ideally possess:
- 5+ years retail marketing experience or equivalent in-store experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Marketing or equivalent studies at a tertiary level.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office & Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with Advertising Production Software (AdcastNXT) will be highly regarded.
We are looking for someone who thrives within a fast-paced environment and is comfortable with change – as priorities often shift! This role will see you working with a lot of stakeholders within our business so good communication skills are critical to the success of your new role with us. You are a team player, you are highly self-motivated, and you love new challenges every day!
A career at Officeworks is real, possible and exciting with the following on offer:
- Team member discounts across the Wesfarmers group
- Ongoing professional development including recognised management qualifications
- The opportunity to work within a fast paced, growing, innovative and inspiring Australian brand
When you join Officeworks you will become part of a team who are making bigger things happen…We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone in the communities which we serve.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now