Job no: 497317
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Store Operations, Store Management, Area Manager
Our vision is to help make bigger things happen for our customers, our team and community. We are looking for exceptional leaders to join us in the role of Area Manager.
As a leader of Officeworks, you are committed to helping deliver world-class standards in our stores, the engagement and development of our team members and support our vision to drive positive commercial outcomes for the business.
The role of an Area Manager is to help deliver an exceptional customer experience by building engaged and passionate teams and consistently executing on store standards.
Area Managers will have a portfolio of 8 to 12 stores with a focus on the coaching and development of our store business managers and co-ordinators.
Area Managers are business leaders with an expert knowledge on how to drive and encourage their teams to identify and continually build on business opportunities. With full P&L accountability for sales and profit, this role understands the levers to financial success.
- Inspirational leader with a minimum of 5 years leadership in a multi-site or large format high-volume retail environment
- Experienced and collaborative people-first coach who can inspire success through team development and effective succession planning practices
- An excellent communicator, you can confidently engage with internal and external business partners to ensure you and your team have the tools to drive genuine and measurable success.
- Robust financial budgeting, analysis and planning capabilities
- Solid understanding of Legislative Compliance, ensuring stores operate with safety first mentality
Please apply now and take the first step toward exploring how you can make bigger things happen in your career and your community.
Residency note: Application eligibility requires Australian/NZ citizenship or an unrestricted Visa to live and work in Australia
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now