Job no: 497326
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Operations Manager
As a leader of Officeworks, you are committed to helping deliver world-class standards in our stores, on our online platforms and within our business networks to help support and deliver our every channel strategy. You will take an active role in helping shape the strategic direction and focus of the area groups alongside the HR, Loss and Safety teams.
Officeworks have three Operations Manager roles available, one in VIC/TAS, one in NSW/ACT and one covering QLD/NT/WA/SA. Operations Managers will have a portfolio of 50-60 stores, 5-6 direct Area Manager reports and work alongside key support functions within each of the states.
Operations Managers are exceptional talent with a real understanding of how to build business plans, accelerate performance and manage succession and people planning. With full P&L accountability for sales and profit within the area groups, this role understands the importance on long term planning and structure.
- An inspirational leader with a minimum of 10 years’ experience, you have succeeded in a customer led environment
- Having led large teams with a strong people focus on growth and progression, you would ideally have led multi-site leaders before
- An excellent communicator, you can confidently engage with internal and external business partners to ensure you and your team have the tools to drive genuine and measurable success
- A strategic leader, you are financially savvy and you know how to impact EBIT through operational excellence in your direct reports
- Always operating with integrity, great safety and great culture are part of your DNA
Please note relocation expenses will be considered for the right applicant. Apply now and take the first step toward exploring how you can make bigger things happen in your career and your community.
Residency note: Application eligibility requires Australian/NZ citizenship or an unrestricted Visa to live and work in Australia
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now