Job no: 497353
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Application Management, Web Development
Officeworks is Australia's leading retailer and supplier of office products for home, business and education and is committed to helping make bigger things happen for our customers every day. As part of the larger Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive national footprint of more than 165 retail stores and employs more than 8000 team members. We have a strong values platform, which underpins the way we do business, and is focused on our community, the environment and our people.
This is an amazing opportunity to work on one of Australia’s leading retail web sites. You will use the latest technologies on a high-profile application in a “tech-friendly”, hands-on environment.
- Lead a team of 1 to 3 developers
- Provide technical leadership, mentoring and guidance
- Define the solution architecture for large features and projects
- Design and develop micro-services (in Node) and micro-front-ends (in React / Redux)
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Excellent team leadership and mentoring experience
- 7+ years solid development experience
- 2+ years of Node.js development experience
- Microservice and API development experience
- Knowledge of React / Redux
Experience in the following would be valued:
- AWS architecture knowledge, including Docker, ECS, S3, SQS, Redis, etc.
- DevOps experience (CI/CD, testing automation, Infra as code, etc.)
- Scrum / Kanban (Agile) experience
A career at Officeworks is real, possible and exciting with the following on offer:
- Team member discounts across the Wesfarmers group
- Ongoing professional development including recognised management qualifications
- The opportunity to work within a fast paced, growing, innovative and inspiring Australian brand
When you join Officeworks, you will become part of a team who are helping make bigger things happen. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone in the communities which we serve.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now