Talent Acquisition Partner (12 month maternity leave role)
Job no: 497365
Work type: Fixed-Term
Categories: Payroll, OHS, Remuneration & Benefits, Org Development, Admin, Payroll Officer, Health & Safety, Contracts & Systems
Our vision is to help make bigger things happen for our customers, our team and community. Our people are our greatest asset and make us who we are as a leading brand and world class retailer. Our Talent Acquisition Specialists partner with our Business and Retail functions, developing recruitment strategies to attract and deliver on our people needs.
We have an exciting 12 month maternity leave placement for an experienced and service centric 360 recruiter taking the lead on our people needs for our Northern states. Delivering end-to-end recruitment solutions as part of an engaged and talented TA team, an ability to foster strong partnerships with hiring managers promoting recruitment best practise is key.
Based at our East Bentleigh Support Office, you will drive proactive strategic recruitment of all Northern retail store, business and DC related vacancies. Engaging with our hiring leaders, you can demonstrate a high level of competence in providing a robust integrated service from hiring brief to candidate placement.
You will be joining a Talent Acquisition team where our collaborative and supportive approach to delivering positive recruitment outcomes is driven by efficiency and unrivalled commitment to providing an amazing candidate experience.
Our successful recruiter will have:
- Proven recruitment experience conducting end-to-end recruitment from sourcing to onboarding
- Confidence and capability handling a varied portfolio of store and support roles from senior management to casual positions
- Experience developing talent acquisition strategies complimented with well-honed sourcing techniques including data base searches and effective business networking site usage
- A proactive and resilient solutions approach plus outstanding communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Commerce or Psychology would be well regarded
Apply now and take the first step toward exploring how you can make bigger things happen in your career and your community.
Residency note: Application eligibility requires Australian/NZ citizenship or an unrestricted Visa to live and work in Australia
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now