Head of Business Planning and Partnering
Job no: 497370
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Application Management, Administration
Our vision is to help make bigger things happen for our customers, our team and community. This exciting new leadership role in Finance will take the lead on business planning and partnering, leading and developing a team of trusted business advisors.
Partnering with all operational functions of our business, the focus will be on providing advisory and partnering support, assisting with all levels of commercial decision making. As trusted business advisors, this team’s data based insights and commercial acumen will ensure decisions are aligned to the business’ commercial vision and strategy.
Key aspects of the role:
- Coordinating, managing and producing all financial deliverables pertaining to our corporate planning cycle (budgeting and forecasting)
- Timely and accurate preparation of divisional monthly financial statements and board reports
- Provision of insights, analysis and commentary over financial and management reports to influence business decision making
- Identifying opportunities to improve financial performance and mitigate risk
- Continuous process improvement initiatives to increase overall business performance
- Developing a team of business partners who truly are trusted advisors and commercial partners within the business, directing focus to the most impactful drivers whilst maintaining financial governance and accountability
Our ideal candidate:
- CA/CPA qualified
- Proven Commercial or Management Accounting experience in a Business Partnering capacity gained in a ASX200 or Big Four environment
- A highly capable leader who can demonstrate robust team delivery, continuous improvement and people development
- Strong data analytical skills with exposure to building operational financial models
- Ability to prioritise and effectively deliver to timelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with confidence to present to senior leaders up to board level
Apply now and take the first step toward exploring how you can make bigger things happen in your career and your community.
Residency note: Application eligibility requires Australian/NZ citizenship or an unrestricted Visa to live and work in Australia.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now