Job no: 497373
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Store Development, Leasing, Project Manager
Our vision is to help make bigger things happen for our customers, our team and community. Based in East Bentleigh, this exciting new role will take the lead in ensuring our busy Support Offices operate efficiently for our visitors and our valued support teams.
With strong stakeholder engagement internally and externally, this position will coach and develop a small and integral reception and mailroom team to provide the ultimate customer experience
Key to this position will be:
- Identifying, implementing and managing process improvements to ensure efficient business practices
- Ensuring offices are maintained to a high standard and operating effectively
- Management of Team Member seating plans and movement throughout the buildings
- Fostering positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Planning, coordinating and executing internal and external events
- Coaching and developing a small team to deliver a customer service culture
To be successful in this amazing new role, we are looking for a customer centric leader with solid Office Management experience and a positive attitude towards delivering a high level of customer service.
We are looking for:
- A phenomenal communicator with ability to engage at all levels
- Minimum 3 years office management with experience in identifying and driving process improvement in a fast paced professional office
- Great leadership skills of a small service and reception team
- Capability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong work ethic to see tasks through to conclusion
- Strong eye for detail and demonstrated outstanding ability to work to tight deadlines
Apply now and take the first step toward exploring an amazing new support role.
Residency note: Application eligibility requires Australian/NZ citizenship or an unrestricted Visa to live and work in Australia.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now