Department Manager Chirnside Park
Job no: 497405
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Team Member
Great Service. The customer is at the heart of everything we do. If you're passionate about providing great customer service and have an attitude for helping make bigger things happen then we want you on our team.
We’re looking for a new leader (Coordinator) to join our Store Leadership team and support the development of the team at our regions between Carnegie & Richmond. You will lead a team of up to 20+ team members, part of a medium sized leadership group, reporting to a Store Business Manager.
By joining the Officeworks team, you will receive:
- A supportive Store Business Manager to continue your career development
- Opportunities to participate in the Wesfarmers Employee Share Acquisition Plan
- Access to a great range of deals and discounts on things like your private health insurance, health and fitness expenses, travel, accommodation and more.
- Ongoing career development and access to inhouse training programs
You will be responsible for:
- Leading and inspiring the team on Officeworks vision & values
- Coordinating Service delivery in a high-volume environment
- Maintaining a safe environment for customers and team members
- Working collectively with the leadership group on achieving business objections and KPI’s
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Have previous experience in a team leader or management position in a retail environment
- Strong ability to lead and motivate a team
- Have flexible availability across morning mid and night shifts
- Be able to work to KPI’s and budgets while ensuring exceptional customer experience
- Skilled in effective management and organisational skills
Officeworks has been an avid contributor to the community for more than 22 years through local community involvement, environmental initiatives and National fundraising campaigns.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now