Mid Weight Graphic Designer
Job no: 497412
Work type: Fixed-Term
Categories: Public Relations, Online Marketing, Advertising, Branding, Marketing, Administration, CRM, Communications
Our vision is to help make bigger things happen for our customers, our team and community. Our people are our greatest asset and make us who we are as a leading brand and world class retailer.
We have an exciting opportunity for a mid-weight Graphic Designer to support the Officeworks brand strategy by producing creative, professional and solution-driven in-store and private label packaging artwork within the Brand Studio.
An integral creative role within the Officeworks business, we are looking for proven ability to successfully apply design concepts for a retail in-store environment and to product packaging across multiple Private Brands.
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated design experience
- Packaging design and finished art experience
- Strong design & typography skills
- Solid pre-press and print production knowledge
- Proven experience working with die-lines and different substrates
- Great attention to detail
- High level of competence in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and Acrobat
- Ability to work to set deadlines in a fast-paced team environment
- Proven record of working to style guides
Apply now and take the first step toward exploring how you can make bigger things happen in your career and your community. Please ensure you attach your resume including a pdf or portfolio link showcasing your best work.
Residency note: Application eligibility requires Australian/NZ citizenship or an unrestricted Visa to live and work in Australia
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now