Business Customer Specialist - Carnegie store
Job no: 497450
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Team Member, Store Business Manager
We exist for one simple purpose: to help make bigger things happen. Our customers come to us with an idea - something they want to do, make, write, draw, learn, or print. For small business owners this may be an idea to create something which will help them grow their business or to help run more efficiently. Our job is to give them what they need to turn this into a reality.
We are currently seeking a talented Sales Specialist to join our team at our Carnegie store as a Business Specialist working Monday to Friday in order to best assist our business customers. Our Business Specialists focus on building trusting relationships and providing a differentiated service offer within the store for business customers.
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- Actively growing Business sales through new & existing 30-Day Business Accounts
- Lead and develop the store team’s knowledge & awareness of the Officeworks Business Offer
- Provide professional and informative service to business customers through solution selling and awareness
- Identify sales opportunities & network with key stakeholders within Officeworks
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous retail experience in customer service and selling
- Confident and clear communication skills with the ability to tailor your message to different audiences and customers
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers and key stakeholders
- Ability to understand and influence Key Performance Indicators and sales targets
- To be able to collaborate and work as part of the retail and business team
The role of a Business Specialist In-store will provide you with:
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Great career prospects and future growth within the Business to Business channel that continue to grow
- Supportive team culture
- Team member discount and access to a range of deals such as health insurance and travel.
If you are passionate about building relationships and providing exceptional customer service, then this could be the career opportunity for you!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now