Store Business Manager
Job no: 497455
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Store Business Manager
Officeworks is Australia's leading retailer and direct supplier of office products and solutions for customers. As part of the larger Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive national footprint of more than 160 retail stores with a growing online and B2B offer.
We have an impressive opportunity in the ACT for a dynamic and customer focused Store Business Manager with a successful track record of achieving results in retail management.
Reporting to the Area Manager and leading a team of Coordinators, you will be central to ensuring the operation of your store is managed effectively to deliver outstanding results. This role requires previous experience in a leadership or management role in a similar retail environment, strong business acumen and the drive to coach and develop a team.
What your new role will look like:
- Lead a team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Maximise sales and profit earnings
- Maintain expense levels according to budget
- Inspire and coach Team Members with ongoing career development opportunities provided
To succeed in this role you will bring:
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- At least 3 years of retail experience in a similar retail environment
- Experience in training and coaching a retail team
- Strong business accumen with the ability to analyse financial results
Culture and Benefits
Our 'BIG Blue Box' is different - At Officeworks we focus on creating an empowering and fun, team based culture where people enjoy coming to work.
We value and reward our team by offering fantastic benefits, team member discounts, ongoing training and development (including recognised management qualifications), a great team environment and exciting career opportunities across Officeworks as well as the wider Wesfarmers group.
When you join Officeworks you will become part of a team who are helping make bigger things happen. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone in the communities which we serve.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now