Retail Sales Consultant - B2B South Yarra
Job no: 497480
Work type: Part-time
Categories: Instore Business Specialist
At Officeworks, you can ‘make bigger things happen’ for our local business communities while starting out your career as part of our Business Sales Team. Officeworks is Australia’s leading supplier of Office Products and business solutions. With a national footprint of more than 165 retail stores and a rapidly growing presence in the Business to Business market.
We have an exciting opportunity based at our South Yarra store for someone who is passionate about sales and solution selling within our Business to Business channel. This position is Part Time 25 hours per week during business trade hours.
At Officeworks our sales consultants in our retail business team are titled Business Specialist In-store. In this role you will be part of the Store Leadership Team and report directly to our Store Business Manager. Your role will be to help our store grow our business customers, identify new business opportunities and service our current SME business accounts
A successful Business Specialist In-store will;
- Actively grow Business sales through new & existing 30-Day Business Accounts
- Identify new business opportunities within the local community
- Will be influential building awareness of our business offering across the team
- Align Officeworks services and products to our customers business model
- Ensure our customers receive Officeworks service delivery, in a professional manner
To be considered for the role you display;
- Prior experience working with sales based KPI's & targets
- An ability to consult effective solution to all business queries
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- An ability to build effective relations with both our customers
- Ability to think outside the box, utilising internal key stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- A Team Player, that will work collaboratively within the retail and business teams
- Those whom have had supervisory/leadership roles would be highly desired
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunity to enter the B2B industry with reputed national Big Box retailer
- Work in a supportive environment that is focused on making bigger things happen for you – and in turn our customers
If you are passionate about building relationships, providing exceptional service and delivering results then this could be the career opportunity for you!
No Recruitment Agencies please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now