Communications Project Manager
Job no: 497492
At Officeworks our purpose is to help make bigger things happen for our customers, our team and the communities in which we live and work. Based at our East Bentleigh Support Office, we have a new opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated Communications Projects Manager to join our Corporate Affairs team. Reporting directly to the Corporate Communications Manager, this role will lead the development and implementation of Officeworks’ internal communication projects, activities and channels nationally.
This role will be ideal for candidates with a demonstrated experience in a retail or complex corporate environment and a proven track record in internal communications.
What your new role will look like:
As the Communications Project Manager, you will manage and lead communications for key projects across the business as a representative of Corporative Affairs. As well as ensuring all messaging is consistent, up to date and relevant, you will oversee the continual assessment of communication channels to ensure continuous improvement.
As a first point of contact for communications queries, you will work alongside key business stakeholders and support the communications manager to develop ongoing internal communication strategies and support on all sensitive and complex internal communications challenges.
You will assist in the planning, content development and running of key events throughout the year such as the National Conference and act as a trusted advisor to the Officeworks Leadership Team and wider business on any communications issues or requests.
To succeed in this role you will bring with you:
- A tertiary qualification in communications, public relations or similar
- A successful track record in internal communications
- Proven experience implementing internal communications strategies
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiating skills
- Strong project management and administrative skills
- Excellent communications and editing skills- interpersonal, written and presentation
- Previous experience working in a retail environment (preferable but not essential
At Officeworks we focus on creating an empowering and fun, team-based culture where people enjoy coming to work. We value our team's uniqueness and reward our team by offering:
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Fantastic team member discounts
- A modern office environment close to home
If you are a passionate and highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment this is your opportunity to shine.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone in the communities which we serve.
Back to search results Apply now