Department Manager -Subiaco, WA
Job no: 497496
Work type: Full-time
Location: Western Australia
Our vision is to help make bigger things happen for our customers, our team and community. Great Service. The customer is at the heart of everything we do. But we couldn’t do that without our people.
Our teams are our greatest asset and we wouldn’t be where we are today without the collective skill. We are about ownership and accountability for individual work, and team members who want to do things smarter and better while also delivering the best outcomes for our People & our Customers.
We are seeking a Department Manager for Technology Department at Officeworks Subiaco, WA. This role will see you as part of a collaborative leadership group, reporting to the Store Business Manager. In this role you will help educate and train our team to deliver across service, operational and financial directives, working with our customer on solution focused assistance with technology and furniture.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Creating a high safety awareness culture for your team and customer
- Leading a team on merchandise and service support
- Work closely with our business specialist in both Retail and B2B customer base
- Identify strategies on how to drive sales and GP growth
- Engage, inspire and support your team members
- Influence a positive, safe and service driven culture in the store
Our Officeworks team members are retailers with a high passion for creating engaging team cultures & exceptional customer service who display experience in the following areas;
- Prior roles in Retail Management in a high-volume retailer
- Ability to lead in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Experience in leading medium to large sized teams
- Skills in solution selling and problem solving
- An ability to converse, consult and advise on technology queries
- Available for rotational roster across morning, mid and night shifts
- Be self-motivated with the capability of driving the team to success
When you join Officeworks, you will become part of a team who are helping make bigger things happen. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and flexible workforce. We welcome applications from everyone in the community we serve.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now