Store Manager | Big Box Retailer
Job no: 497502
Work type: Full-time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Team Member
Officeworks is Australia's leading retailer and supplier of office products and solutions for customers. We have an extensive national footprint of more than 165 retail stores with a growing online and B2B offer.
Due to an internal promotion, we have an impressive opportunity within the inner Sydney suburbs for a dynamic and customer focused Store Business Manager with a successful track record of achieving results in retail management.
Reporting to the Area Manager and leading a team of Coordinators, you will ensure the operation of your store is managed effectively to deliver outstanding results. Our success comes from the collective efforts of our team so to be successful in this role you will need previous experience in a management role in a similar retail environment where you have best utilised your exceptional people leadership skills.
What your new role will look like:
- Lead a team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Maximise sales and profit earnings
- Maintain expense levels according to budget
- Inspire and coach Team Members with ongoing career development opportunities provided
To succeed in this role you will bring:
- the ability to bring the organisation's vision to life
- excellent communication skills and relationship building skills
- demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- ability to motivate and shape a positive workplace culture
- experience in training and developing a retail team
- strong business acumen with the ability to analyse financial results
Culture and Benefits
Our 'BIG Blue Box' is different - At Officeworks we focus on creating an empowering and fun, team based culture where people enjoy coming to work.
We value and reward our team by offering fantastic benefits, team member discounts, ongoing training and development (including recognised management qualifications), a great team environment and exciting career opportunities across Officeworks as well as the wider Wesfarmers group.
When you join Officeworks you become part of a team who are helping make bigger things happen. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and flexible workforce. We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone in the communities in which we serve.
If you are interested in this role, you should apply direct as we will not be accepting applications via Recruitment Agencies. While advertising for this role closes on 7 October, we are eager to learn more about you, so we will begin making contact with candidates prior to the close of advertising. Don't miss out on this rare opportunity - apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now