Job no: 497516
Work type: Full-time
This is an amazing opportunity to work on one of Australia’s leading retail web sites. You will use the latest technologies on a high-profile application in a “tech-friendly”, hands-on environment.
This role will see you design, develop and improve micro-services (in Node), micro-frontends (in React / Redux) across a wide range of projects. Along with supporting and operating existing systems, including a rotating roster of after-hours support. You will actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the development and support process.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Strong Node and React experience
- Web development experience (HTML5, CSS and responsive technologies)
- The right attitude and the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good communication and collaboration skills
Experience in the following would be valued:
- AWS architecture knowledge, including Docker, ECS, S3, SQS, Redis, Lambda, etc.
- Experience with Production Support and production support tools, including SumoLogic and Dynatrace
- Scrum / Kanban (Agile) experience
When you join Officeworks, you will become part of a team who are helping make bigger things happen. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone in the communities which we serve.
No recruitment agencies please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now