Digital Engagement Designer
Job no: 497555
Work type: Full-time
Who are we?
Officeworks is Australia's leading retailer and supplier of office products and solutions for home, business and education needs. As part of the Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive national footprint operating more than 160 retail stores across every state and territory and employing more than 7000 team members.
Our vision is to help make bigger things happen for our customers, our team and community. Our digital footprint is continuing to grow as we offer an exciting and seamless every channel customer experience.
About the role
Our creative Digital Engagement Design role focuses on researching, designing and implementing effective digital content. With a passion for delivering an amazing online user experience, you understand how to attract and retain online engagement. Developing and optimizing Officeworks' digital assets, you are all about teamwork and appreciate the importance of engaging with the wider eCommerce and functional support office teams.
Your day to day
- Plan and design new content, including landing pages, homepage content, update information pages and interactive digital assets
- Optimise existing user digital assets as part of the overarching digital strategy
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centred solutions and experiences
- Combine creativity with an awareness of brand design elements
What we are looking for
- Passion for design and creative mindset to increase the effectiveness of online content
- A focus on innovation, forward thinking and an acute attention to detail
- skilled in implementing a production workflow to ensure delivery of compelling content
- Have fantastic communication skills. Someone who is comfortable discussing their design rationale and managing feedback
- You enjoy making online content more relevant for website visitors and understand how testing and optimisation can deliver the best user experience
- 2-3 years digital design experience in a similar retail business
- Be a great designer. Someone who values quality and has the ability to adapt to different styles of design whilst maintaining a great eye for detail
- Intermediate to advance level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Present previous knowledge of implementation of content through a CMS
- Microsoft Office including proficiency in email management
- Understanding of Jira, Trello or other workflow processing tools
- Willing to work to a brief while also having the ability to take instruction verbally
What we are offering
This is a great opportunity to be a part of our thriving ecommerce team working on one of Australia highest visited website. If you are ready to explore this amazing new career opportunity where you can be creative, find solutions to problems and enjoy a great team culture, apply now and take the first step toward exploring how you can make bigger things happen in your career and your community.
Residency note: Application eligibility requires Australian/NZ citizenship or an unrestricted Visa to live and work in Australia.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now