Digital Engagement Coordinator
Job no: 497556
Work type: Full-time
Who are we?
Officeworks is Australia's leading retailer and supplier of office products and solutions for home, business and education needs. As part of the Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive national footprint operating more than 160 retail stores across every state and territory and employing more than 7000 team members.
Our vision is to help make bigger things happen for our customers, our team and community. Our digital footprint is continuing to grow as we offer an exciting and seamless every channel customer experience.
About the role
We are excited to announce the new role of Digital Engagement Coordinator supporting the implementation of Officeworks’ digital strategy for the eCommerce team. You are tasked to coordinate the implementation of the every channel digital strategy aligning with the overall business trading plan and ensures the website is presented in the best way for optimal trading. Liaising with the eCommerce merchandise team and marketing teams, you are tasked to ensure the successful implementation of seamless and effective digital shopping experiences
Your day to day
- Coordinate the eCommerce input into the integrated marketing process to ensure end-to-end digital experiences are captured and planned out to support effective trade campaigns
- Collaborate cross functionally to leverage learnings and insights to create amazing website experiences
- Maintain the content ecosystem, including content and experience libraries and leverage AI to personalise the user experience
- Deliver reports, both written and in presentation form, of key findings and progress of digital experiences on a monthly and quarterly basis
What we are looking for
- 2-3 years of experience working in Digital Marketing or eCommerce
- A sound knowledge and passion for ecommerce, digital and online retailing
- Experience working in a retail/sales environment
- Customer focused with a solid understanding of customer needs and behaviours and the user experience journey
- Strong drive for continuous improvement – creating efficiencies & processes, innovating, maximising growth, accelerating the rate of new customer engagement and improving website profitability
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to meet set deadlines;
- Energetic and passionate, driven by results, highly organised and have strong planning skills with the ability to multitask effectively, manage timelines and meet deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and tactical execution, a creative flair and excellent conceptual skills coupled with the ability to collaborate with and present to stakeholders
Favorable skills but not essential
- Understand of Adobe Marketing and Creative Suites
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Previous experience working with workflow management tools such as Jira or Trello
What we are offering
This is a great opportunity to be a part of our thriving ecommerce team working on one of Australia highest visited website. If you are ready to explore this amazing new career opportunity where you can be creative, find solutions to problems and enjoy a great team culture, apply now and take the first step toward exploring how you can make bigger things happen in your career and your community.
Residency note: Application eligibility requires Australian/NZ citizenship or an unrestricted Visa to live and work in Australia.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now