Job no: 497758
Work type: Full-time
Our vision is to help make bigger things happen for our customers, our team and community. We’re a fast paced, growing, innovative and inspiring Australian brand with a strong focus on growing and developing our people.
Based at our Support Office in East Bentleigh, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced OD Partner to join our People team.
This opportunity plays a key role in the success of our People Strategy. Critical to success is the ability to put people and the people experience at the centre of everything we do. Supported by the Talent and Development Manager, you will provide expert advice, thought leadership and hands on solution design for strategic programs and practices including culture and engagement, succession planning, onboarding, performance and development, leadership, capability frameworks and graduate/ internship programs.
There will be an element of coaching to support leaders across the business, as well as a focus on high quality communication and engagement activities. This role may be required to facilitate occasionally. This role ultimately contributes to Officeworks’ position as an employer of choice in the market and community.
Key result areas include:
- Designing and developing Talent Management initiatives across the business such as culture and engagement, succession planning, onboarding, performance and development, leadership, capability frameworks and graduate/ internship programs
- Engaging the People team and leaders in the wider business to provide advice and communicate on a range of Talent Management initiatives
- Driving the identified critical capabilities in all strategic and cyclical people activities
- Using data and analytics to inform progress and maturity of Talent Management initiatives
- Project managing the design and development of Talent Management programs and practices
- Researching emerging trends in Organisational Development and Talent Management to build knowledge into Officeworks’ people strategy
Our ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of working experience in Organisational, Learning and Development, or equivalent consulting role ideally within a consumer focussed organisation.
You will be experienced in designing, developing and implementing strategic people initiatives including leadership, performance, culture and engagement, succession planning, onboarding and induction. You will have a passion for developing continuous improvement processed in organisational development initiatives and be comfortable in handling multiple projects within in a fast paced environment.
Officeworks supports and encourages the applicants of all suitable persons from a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and situations. Apply now and take the first step toward exploring how you can make bigger things happen in your career and your community.
Residency note: Application eligibility requires Australian/NZ citizenship or an unrestricted Visa to live and work in Australia
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now