Job no: 497759
Work type: Full-time
Our vision is to help make bigger things happen for our customers, our team and community. We’re a fast paced, growing, innovative and inspiring Australian brand with a strong focus on growing and developing our people.
Based at our Support Office in East Bentleigh, we have an exciting opportunity for an engaging Learning Partner to join our People team.
In this role we are looking for an individual that is passionate about helping people learn and grow. You will enable Officeworks team members to advance their skills and knowledge and deliver against the business objectives. AS a key partner to the business you will provide end-to-end service including scoping and discovery, research and analysis, design and delivery, and evaluation on learning programs and activities. Success in this role will help to position Officeworks as an employer of choice in the market and community.
This role has a national scope partnered with key functions in the business and is responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and delivering value add learning programs and activities that build a high-performing, future ready and values-led workforce
- Providing expert facilitation of learning programs and activities
- Coaching and supporting managers and team members across the business in cyclical People team initiatives such as Performance, Learning, Development and Career activities
- Ensuring that learning programs and activities across all modalities are delivered within budget, on time and with consideration to return on investment (ROI) and measuring effectiveness of program and delivery
- Researching emerging learning solutions and best practices and applying these to foster a culture of development
Our ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 5 years experience within a Learning delivery/partner role. With proven experience in coaching and mentoring stakeholders on suitable learning solutions you will love using raw data sources to build reporting and analytics and generate insights to share with your stakeholders. You will have worked in a project driven environment where you have experience in handling multiple Development initiatives and have a passion for working at pace delivering to a high standard.
Exposure/ experience in designing e-learning and building LMS platforms would also make you a desirable candidate for this role.
Officeworks supports and encourages the applicants of all suitable persons from a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and situations. Apply now and take the first step toward exploring how you can make bigger things happen in your career and your community.
Residency note: Application eligibility requires Australian/NZ citizenship or an unrestricted Visa to live and work in Australia
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now