National Facilities Manager
Job no: 497761
Work type: Full-time
Our vision is to help make bigger things happen for our customers, our team and community. We’re a fast paced, growing, innovative and inspiring Australian brand with a strong focus on growing and developing our people.
Based at our East Bentleigh Support Office, we are seeking an influential and solutions focussed National Facilities Manager to join our Retail Operations team.
Reporting to the Head of Central Operations, you will be responsible for the facilities management of all Officeworks properties and fixed assets including retail sites, distribution centres, support offices, call centres and print hubs This includes the facilitation of essential services and preventative maintenance programs, general repairs and maintenance services, asset upgrades and various safety requirements to meet the business strategy and objectives.
Key result areas include:
- Actively participate in strategic business planning to ensure that facilities management strategies and objectives are aligned to the business requirements.
- Build and maintain a culture that seeks to maximise the safe, useful and economic life of all fixed building assets.
- Development of the functional specifications and performance management systems to manage contractors and suppliers.
- Advise the business on all areas of costing regarding maintenance on store operations, assist where necessary to implement changes in the business that are required to achieve costs reduction and efficiencies.
- Ensure that all Officeworks premises are maintained to both lessor and Officeworks’ standards and meet all legislative requirements.
- Management of Lessor Requirements – Including essential & preventative services across all site
- Performance management of selected maintenance contractors and suppliers.
- Preparations, review, sign off & submission of annual operational maintenance budgets for all sites.
Our ideal candidate will possess 5+ years working in a facilities management environment across retail, multi-site or manufacturing environments. You will be an exceptional communicator with the ability to influence across a broad range of stakeholders and contractors at senior levels. You will be passionate about Store Operations and drive a customer-centric culture within your team, providing all stakeholders with excellent service. An expert in your field, you will bring a fresh approach to the ways things have been done in the past and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Officeworks supports and encourages the applicants of all suitable persons from a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and situations. Apply now and take the first step toward exploring how you can make bigger things happen in your career and your community.
Residency note: Application eligibility requires Australian/NZ citizenship or an unrestricted Visa to live and work in Australia
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now