Senior Data Engineer
Job no: 497766
Work type: Full-time
Our vision is to help make bigger things happen for our customers, our team and community. We’re a fast paced, growing, innovative and inspiring Australian brand with a strong focus on growing and developing our people.
We are currently seeking a Senior AWS Data Engineer to be a part of the Officeworks Data and Analytics team. You will be responsible for designing and building the analytics data environment to deliver on high value analytics use cases. You will have a passion for working with analytics and technology teams to build and operate robust data pipelines to ensure our data platforms are scalable and automated to best leverage our data.
This role will be responsible for:
- Design, Build and Management of the Cloud based data and analytics platform.
- Building and operating repeatable and automated processes for managing data pipelines.
- Build data assets and feature stores required for specific analytics use cases.
- Experience consolidating large, structured and unstructured data sets from operational systems into Data platforms.
- Integrating analytics into operational and customer engagement systems.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong experience working in Data Engineering roles.
- Must have strong experience working with AWS cloud data platforms, tools & technologies (S3, CloudFormation, Glue, Lambda).
- Must have experience with cloud data warehousing, ideally Snowflake.
- Experience with common data tooling and languages such as Python, SQL, Spark & ETL/ELT methods.
- Proficient in designing efficient and robust ETL workflows and data modelling.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau etc.
- Experience with delivering using Agile and Traditional delivery methods.
Officeworks supports and encourages the applicants of all suitable persons from a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and situations. Apply now and take the first step toward exploring how you can make bigger things happen in your career and your community.
Residency note: Application eligibility requires Australian/NZ citizenship or an unrestricted Visa to live and work in Australia
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now