Department Manager Wodonga
Job no: 497768
Work type: Full-time
Officeworks is Australia's leading retailer and supplier of office products and solutions. We exist for one simple reason; to make bigger things happen. We are a one stop shop for micro, SME sized business, students from kinder to university and households.
At Officeworks we are passionate in supporting our national & local communities via our Positive Difference Plan. Our plan encompasses a range of initiatives, partnerships & fundraising projects for communities, students and our commitment to the environment via our sustainability activities.
We currently seeking to recruit Department Manager’s (coordinators) to join our store leadership team at Officeworks Wodonga
About the Role
This position will see you join a group of leaders, reporting to a Store Business Manager working a rotational roster of morning, mid’s and night based shift patterns.
This role will see you;
- Lead and develop a team on delivering great customer experiences
- Establish a culture of high-level safety awareness for our team and customers
- Coach and develop your team members through effective training and goal setting
- Create a positive culture of reward and recognition
- Ensure your departments operational, financial & compliance activities are met
- Proactively develop strategies that supports improved service & sales growth
- Ensure all inventory activities are met in alignment with LP objectives
If you are a natural people leader with a passion for customer service and making a difference, then this could be the role for you. We are seeking people whom have the following skills/experience;
- Prior experience working in high volume/fast paced business
- Proven ability to work with financial/operational KPI’s i.e P&L/GP margins etc
- An ability to lead a medium to large sized team at any one time
- Experience in coaching, training and developing team members skills
- A can-do attitude with a passion for making bigger things happen for both team members, customers & communities.
- Flexible availability to meet roster rotations as mentioned above
Our BIG Blue Box is different, we focus on creating an empowering, fun and collaborative team based culture. we value and reward our team through various Officeworks and WES benefits and career pathways. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and flexible workforce.
This position will close on 13th February 2020 and we are proactively connecting with candidates don’t wait..apply now and see yourself in the Blue polo!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now