Replenishment Department Manager - Brisbane CBD
Job no: 497782
Work type: Full-time
Officeworks is Australia's leading retailer and supplier of office products for home, business and education and is committed to helping make bigger things happen for our customers every day. We’re a fast paced, growing, innovative and inspiring Australian brand with a strong focus on team work and delivering an exceptional experience for our amazing customers.
A fantastic opportunity now exists for a dynamic and people-focused retail leader to join us as a Replenishment Coordinator at our Adelaide Street store in Brisbane. This is a fixed term role for approximately 2 years.
This is an impressive opportunity to lead and inspire a team while managing the replenishment function. Reporting to the Store Business Manager, you will play a vital role in ensuring that the operation of the store is managed effectively and work as a member of the Store Leadership team to deliver outstanding results. This role requires previous experience in a leadership or management role in a similar retail environment, strong replenishment focus and the drive to coach and develop a team.
The successful candidate will be available to work regular Monday to Friday evenings (e.g 1pm - 10pm).
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead a replenishment team to ensure the store is fully stocked and merchandised to maximise the customers experience
- Organise the replenishment process
- Promote a positive culture within the store focused on safety and teamwork
- Manage, coach and develop Team Members
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of replenishment activities
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- At least 2 years of retail experience in a similar retail environment
- Possess strong leadership qualities with experience in coaching and training
- A current forklift licence (highly regarded)
- Self motivated and energetic
What's in it for you?
Our 'BIG Blue Box' is different - At Officeworks we focus on creating an empowering and fun, team based culture where people enjoy coming to work.
We value our team's uniqueness and reward our team by offering:
- Fantastic benefits and generous team member discounts
- Ongoing training and development opportunities (including recognised Management qualifications)
Officeworks offers our team members great career opportunities in a working environment that is both challenging and enjoyable. If you are a passionate and highly motivated individual with strong leadership skills this is your opportunity to shine.
We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you.
We anticipate a high level of interest in this opportunity and may need to close the advertising prior to the closing date. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Please note - Interested candidates should apply direct to Officeworks as we will not be accepting applications from agencies.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now