Job no: 497807
Work type: Full-time
Our vision is to help make bigger things happen for our customers, our team and community. An exciting opportunity to join the Officeworks Merchandise team as an Inventory Analyst based at the East Bentleigh, support office. Reporting to the Merchandise Analysis Team Lead, the key focus of this role will be to develop, manage and deliver analysis of inventory data and relevant financial reporting to assist in decision making within Merchandise.
Assisting with the management of Back Orders, this analytical role provides daily and adhoc reporting & analysis to assist in the timely delivery of orders. Coordinating clearance of oddment and salvage stock and ensuring adjustments are actioned and cleared from the network in a timely manner, we are looking for a clear and confident communicator to partner with stores and relevant stakeholders to ensure positive outcomes.
As the inventory reporting analyst, this critical role will be the subject matter expert in providing timely Inventory reporting and analysis, inventory management, process compliance and performance reporting.
Key aspects of this exciting role:
- Providing internal and external stakeholders with accurate data, reporting and insight to enhance company effectiveness
- Ensuring the understanding of strategic drivers, identification of market trends, interpretation of merchandise insights and influencing strategic and tactical decisions
- Developing, testing and implementing processes to ensure processes and data being provided meets stakeholder's requirements
- Understanding and driving merchandise analysis and reporting needs and translating these into data, analysis and system requirements
Our successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience within an analytical position driving business strategy and decision making
- Strong Excel skills and experience in SAP Analysis for Excel (or similar) would be preferable
- Previous experience in reviewing, interpreting and making financial and commercial recommendations based on raw data
If you are a passionate and highly motivated individual with a great attention to detail combined with solid analytical skills, this is your opportunity to shine! If you are ready to join a talented and successful merchandise planning team, apply now and take that next step toward exploring how you can make bigger things happen in your career and your community.
Residency note: Application eligibility requires Australian/NZ citizenship or an unrestricted Visa to live and work in Australia
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now