Distribution Centre PM Shift Manager - Laverton
Job no: 497818
Work type: Full-time
• Lead, Coach, Drive and Inspire the OW DC Team
• Authentic leader, team developer
• Strong communicator and collaborator
The Officeworks Vic/Tas/SA Distribution Centre based at Laverton is a leader in fulfilling e-Commerce orders in an ever-growing Omni-Channel retail business.
Our DC at Laverton has a high focus on maintaining and improving safety for the team, customer satisfaction and driving our service culture whilst maintaining an ongoing focus and delivery on continuous improvement. For this exciting team development role we are seeking a confident and experienced team leader to coordinate the fulfilment and delivery operations in the PM shift for our customer fulfilment, servicing Vic/Tas/SA .
As a collaborative shift leader, this opportunity is about supporting the DC Manager with all aspects of safety, people, service, productivity, cost and inventory.
About the opportunity:
- Continue to build, nurture and grow a safety-first culture
- Implement operational plans across the site with a focus on safety and CI initiatives
- Ensure the execution of Picking, Stocking / Replenishment and Despatch KPI's
- Interact with Internal and External stakeholders in relation to customer and internal queries
- Identify skill gaps and coordinate and oversee the development and training of the operations team/s
- Reporting & Analytics
- Coordinate and support the DC Manager with all aspects of safety, people, service, productivity, cost & inventory within all departmental operations
- Manage workflow and labour resources to meet established service levels and KPI's
- Participation in the State Supply Chain Leadership Team
- Oversee and ensure compliance of all Coordinators and Team members in line with Officeworks policies and procedures and Trade Practices Law.
Our ideal candidate:
- Certificate IV in Warehouse Operations highly advantageous
- A genuine focus on health and safety
- Strong people management, coaching and communication skills
- A strong customer service ethic (internally and externally)
- Drive for Continuous Improvement
- Agility in approach and execution to policy and tasks
- Minimum 2 years in a warehouse leadership role
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in warehousing and logistics and SAP operating systems are valued
This integral PM shift role is part of the wider State Supply Chain Operational team. If you are ready to make bigger things happen in your career, please apply now.
Residency note: Application eligibility requires Australian/NZ citizenship or an unrestricted Visa to live and work in Australia.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now