B2B Business Development and Account Manager
Job no: 497820
Work type: Full-time
Officeworks is Australia's leading retailer and supplier of office products and solutions. We exist for one simple reason - to make bigger things happen. While we're best known for our huge network of stores across Australia, we are rapidly growing in the Business to Business market for all business needs from stationery and office supplies, to printing, to furniture, and technology products.
We have an amazing opportunity for you…
Due to the continued growth of our B2B division, we have a newly created opportunity available in Launceston for an experienced B2B Sales professional to join us.
As a Business Sales Professional at Officeworks, you will phone and meet face to face with local businesses, optimising existing accounts and generating new business. Skilled at identifying commercial sales opportunities and developing strong relationships you will help business customers make bigger things happen by demonstrating how Officeworks can best support them. This is a solutions sales role where you can confidently drive growth.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for:
- Demonstrated face to face sales experience in a B2B environment is essential
- Strong experience in identifying and winning new business accounts
- Capability to provide a tailored solution to a varied customer base
- Ability to handle complex sales cycles and meet targets
- Sound business acumen with the ability to make commercially viable business decisions
- High attention to detail, accuracy and strong time management
- Effective stakeholder management skills
Why you will love joining us - #Officeworksperks
Officeworks offer fantastic employee benefits including:
- A competitive salary package
- A tool of trade vehicle
- Generous team member discounts
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Great career prospects
- Supportive team culture
When you join Officeworks you will become part of a team who are helping to make bigger things happen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a diverse and flexible workforce. We welcome applications from everyone in the communities which we serve.
In the event that we receive a large volume of applications, we may need to close advertising earlier than the closing date. To avoid disappointment, don’t delay - apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now