Department Manager - Browns Plains
Job no: 497821
Work type: Full-time
At Officeworks, we exist for one simple purpose - to help make bigger things happen. Our customers come to us with an idea - something they want to do, make, write, draw, learn, or print. Our job is to give them what they need to turn this into a reality, and also make bigger things happen by thinking beyond the products they buy. If you're passionate about providing great customer service and have an attitude for helping make bigger things happen then we want you on our team.
We’re currently seeking an experienced retail leader who will join our Browns Plains Store Leadership Team as a Coordinator. In your new role you will be working as an integral member of a small close-knit leadership team.
What your new work day will look like:
- Lead and inspire your team to deliver our shared vision
- Coordinate service delivery in a high-volume environment
- Present our store in a way that inspires our customers
- Maintain a safe environment for customers and team members
- Work collectively with the leadership group to achieve your team’s goals and KPIs
To succeed in this role you will bring with you:
- Previous experience in a team leader or management position in a retail environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team
- Flexible availability across our span of hours
- Previous experience working to KPI’s and budgets while ensuring exceptional customer experience
- Effective management and organisational skills
- An interest in technology and a keen attention to detail
- Business acumen - understanding profit & loss, wages, sales, shrinkage, etc
What's in it for you?
Our 'BIG Blue Box' is different - At Officeworks we focus on creating an empowering and fun, team based culture where people enjoy coming to work. We value our team's uniqueness and reward our team by offering:
- Fantastic benefits and generous team member discounts
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
If you are a passionate and highly motivated individual with strong leadership skills this is your opportunity to shine. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome applications from everyone in the communities which we serve.
We anticipate a high level of interest in this opportunity and may need to close the advertising prior to the closing date. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Interested candidates should apply direct to Officeworks as we will not be accepting applications via agencies.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now